Sunday, June 5, 2016

Justice Purpose Questions: Ender of Endangered Animals

David Bachar 

Justice Purpose Questions

1. What is the Injustice that you want to learn about and  give your energy, thoughts, and ideas to fight?
The Injustice that I want to learn about and give energy to is people hunting beautiful and endangered animals. Specially, when individuals use animals for their skin or other parts in its body.
Why did you pick this particular subject? Why do you want to help?
I picked this topic because I passionate about animals and want to help save them from becoming extinct. It is inhuman to treat animals in these particular ways.
2. What would happen if I didn’t care about this subject? If I did nothing? If I never gave my thoughts and ideas about the subject to the world?
If I didn't care about this problem and did nothing, animals like tigers would be extinct today. I working on informing the community regarding endangered animals and the truth behind the way some animals are treated. 
3. Pick a fun nickname your are giving yourself for this project? i.e.-the Slayer of Slavery, Punisher of Poverty.  

My nickname is Ender of Endangered Animals

No comments:

Post a Comment